Everyone loves a good rib now and again, and tonight was the night for me. I made a lovely pork rib and I will share the recipe with all of you! It’s quite simple, really.
- Preheat oven to 250*
- Grab a glass or non-stick baking dish and line with foil (the size is dependent on how many ribs you have)
- Lay your pork ribs side by side with meaty side up
- Rub the ribs down with your favorite spice rub- mine is pictured below
- Cover the dish with tinfoil and pop into the oven for approximately 2 hours (this will vary depending on how hot your oven gets- I tried 2.5 hours first and they were a tiny bit dry the first time)
- Take the ribs out of the oven and slather with as much barbecue sauce as you deem necessary (mine is pictured below)
- Put ribs back in oven for 30 minutes (make sure to re-cover with tinfoil)
- Take out of oven and enjoy!